Stroke Research Project
Have you had a stroke that has impacted on the way you walk?
Aberystwyth University has developed wearable technology that can monitor and analyse the movements of stroke patients during various activities.
You are invited to the project which lasts for 12 weeks to investigate walking, cognition and physical function.
- Full physical and cognitive assessment
- Advice from experts in stroke rehabilitation
- Improve your walking ability
- Artificial intelligence and wearable technology
- 12 weeks of training under supervision
- Travel costs reimbursed
Enquiries about the project please contact Helen Tench or Sarah Jones research nurses at Bronglais Hospital on 01970 635 390 for further information
Project leaders - Dr Otar Akanyeti, Dr Federico Villagra and David Langford.