WARU Open Day & Launch Event A brand new unit at Aberystwyth University undertaking research activity to promote health and well-being in the community Wednesday 15th March 2017 WARU, Carwyn James Building, Penglais Campus SY23 3FD Pop in any time from 10am - 9pm for Health and Well-being Assessments and Demonstrations All for FREE! Launch…Read more
- Simple urine test using posted samples can track what we eat, drink and smoke
- Aber team in bid to boost stroke survivors’ recovery
- Prediabetes; the patient journey
- Optimisation of Exercise Intensity during High-Intensity Interval Training for Glucose Control in Prediabetes
- The effect of CO2 on balance in older and younger adults.